办公英语情景对话

英词吧 人气:1.32W

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来办公英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

办公英语情景对话

 办公英语情景对话1

Steven and his colleague Baker are talking about the bonus.

史蒂文和他的同事贝克正讨论奖金的事。

Steven: The bonus season is coming. How much of a bonus can I expect?

史蒂文:该发奖金了,不知道我能领多少奖金?

Baker: I think you will get a big bonus, because you always have high sales.

贝克:我想你的奖金应该会不少,因为你的销售业绩总是很好。

Steven: I hope so. I think you will get a big bonus too. Bonus depends on your performance and you worked overtime almost every day.

史蒂文:我希望如此,我觉得你也可以得到很多奖金。奖金是和表现挂钩的,你几乎每天都在加班

Baker: Yes, I am expecting to get the bonus. I hope we will both get the salary and bonus.

贝克:是啊,我正期待着呢。我希望我们都有月薪和奖金可拿。

Steven: Hope so!

史蒂文:但愿吧!

 办公英语情景对话2

Steven has applied for a transfer. And he has got the permission. Now he is informing Bob of his leaving.

史蒂文已申请了调任,并且得到了批准。此刻他正告诉同事鲍勃他要离职。

Steven: I have applied for a transfer.

史蒂文:我已申请调任。

Bob: Really? Do you mean that you are leaving?

鲍勃:真的吗?你的意思是你要离职吗?

Steven: Yes. I think it's time to move on. I’ve already been here too long.

史蒂文:是的。是该有所改变了。我在这儿待了太久了。

Bob: Where do you want to go?

鲍勃:你想到哪儿去呢?

Steven: Well, I want to be transferred to the Shanghai office.

史蒂文:嗯,我想调任到上海办事处。

Bob: I will miss you. But anyway I wish you every success at your new post.

鲍勃:我会想念你的。但不管怎样,祝你在新的岗位上一切顺利。

Steven: Thanks. It's been a pleasure working with you.

史蒂文:谢谢了。跟你工作这段日子我非常愉快。

办公英语情景对话3

Steven has been promoted recently. His colleague Peter is coming to congratulate on his promotion,

史蒂文最近升职了,同事皮特前来祝贺。

Peter: My warmest congratulations on your promotion!

皮特:衷心地祝贺你晋职!

Steven: Thanks. It’s nothing special actually.

史蒂文:谢谢,实际上,这没什么特别的。

Peter: Don’t say that. It owes to your efforts and team spirit.

皮特:不要这么说,这要归功于你的努力和团队精神。

Steven: Oh, it was nothing. Anyone could have done it. I still have a lot to leam yet.

史蒂文:没什么,任何人都能做到这一点,我还有很多要学习的。

Peter: You are very modest. Best luck in your new position.

皮特:你很谦虚,祝愿你在新职位上万事如意。

Steven: Thank you. I won’t let this promotion change me.

史蒂文:谢谢你了,我不会因为这次升职而改变的。

办公英语情景对话4

Steven decides to resign for some special reasons. Now he is talking about it with his boss Mr. Green.

史蒂文因为某些特殊原因决定辞职,现在他正向老板格林先生提辞职。

Steven: Excuse me, sir. I've made a tough decision and here is my resignation.

史蒂文:打扰一下,先生,我做了一个很困难的决定,这是我的辞呈。

Mr Green: I am sorry to hear that. Why do you want to quit?

格林先生:我很遗憾听到这个决定,为什么你要辞职?

Steven: I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

史蒂文:很抱歉在这个时候提出辞职,但我已经决定要出国念书了。

Mr Green: All right. Welcome back anytime.

格林先生:好吧,随时欢迎你回来。

Steven: Thank you, sir. I'd like to say that I’ve really enjoyed working with you. However, think it’s about time for me to leave.

史蒂文:谢谢,先生。我要说的是,我真的很高兴与您共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。

Mr Green: I am glad to work with you, too. Good luck!

格林先生:我也很高兴与你共事。祝你好运!

Steven: Thank you.

史蒂文:谢谢。