英语口语2人简单对话

英词吧 人气:1.53W

每天发生的事情有的可预料的,有的则是出乎意料的。在与别人对话时,你是否也遇到过感到困扰的话题呢?下面是本站小编给大家整理的英语口语2人简单对话,供大家参阅!

英语口语2人简单对话

  英语口语2人简单对话:美丽中国

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me?

Phil,我正打算去中国看看,我非常喜欢亲近大自然,我还喜欢野生动物。你能给我推荐一些景点吗?

Phil: The best thing I did in China was go through Zhang Jia Jie National Park. That's Hunan Province, and if you like nature, that's really highly recommended. It's an UNESCO cite. It's easy to find on the internet, but it's just craters, gorges, trees sticking out of really strangely shaped hills, lots of caverns and very very few people there. It was empty when I was there. I had never heard of it before. I had just been recommended by a tour guide. It was spectacular. If you like nature and like hiking it will definitely give you a workout and you'll take a lot of pictures.

在中国最值得去的地方就是湖南省的张家界国家公园了。如果你喜欢大自然,那我强烈推荐你去那儿看看。联合国教科文组织中曾介绍过。在网上很容易搜到相关资料,但那里有很多山口,峡谷和树木,有很多奇形怪状的山,还有很多的山d洞,但是人很少。我去那儿的时候感觉那里人烟稀少。之前我也从未听到过这个地方。是一个导游向我推荐的。那里的景色十分壮观。如果

你喜欢大自然并且喜欢远足,那里一定是一个远足和拍风景照的好地方。

Todd: Wow, well, how big is this park?

哇,那个公园有多大?

Phil: Good question. I didn't see the whole thing, and I spend three days there walking different parts every day, so I really don't know the size of it except that it's massive. So you just went hiking and then you camped overnight, or did you just hiked for the day?

好问题。我没有把从头到尾把张家界游览完。只是花了三天时间在那里游览,所以我也说不好那里到底有多大。你是想远足并且在那儿露营过夜还是只是白天走走?

Phil: Just day hikes, the tour I had been organized with had rented us a hotel, just stayed in the hotel, slept there at night, and walked most of the day.

只是白天走走。我的旅行团给租了宾馆,但只是晚上歇歇脚睡一觉,白天多半都在外面活动的。

Todd: Uh-huh. Did you see any wildlife?

哦,你看到什么野生动物了吗?

Phil: Some insects and some butterflies, but no, nothing, no mammals, nothing like that.

只看到了些昆虫和蝴蝶,其他的就没了。也没看到哺乳类的动物。

Todd: Was the, were the trails steep?

那儿的山路陡峭吗?

Phil: Yeah, but most of them do have stairs so, regardless of your fitness level I don't think it would be very difficult for anybody to, some people might be a bit slower than others but you should be able to make it up alright.

挺陡峭的,但是大部分都是有楼梯的,无论你身体素质怎么样,我觉得爬山都不算难。有些人可能会爬的慢些,但你自己要注意调整好。

Todd: So, where is this again? You said in Hunan Province!

好,再说一遍那在哪?你刚刚说是在湖南省!

Phil: I believe it's North-Western Hunan Province.

就在的湖南省的西北边。

  英语口语2人简单对话:夜生活

Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.

我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊?

Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?

下了班回家我喜欢放放松,喝杯茶再看看电视。

Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.

好的,通常你晚上都几点到家?

Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?

7点或7点半,大概就是那个时候。

Trevor: Oh, I take the train.

好。你都怎么回家啊?自己开车还是坐火车?

Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?

哦坐火车。

Trevor: I'm usually about midnight.

好。那你都什么时候睡觉啊?

Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.

通常在半夜12点吧。

Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.

12点啊,太晚了。

Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?

的确,之后感觉好累。

Trevor: 6:30

恩,那第二天都几点起啊?

Todd: 6:30!

6点半。

Trevor: Exactly

6点半!

Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.

的确!

Trevor: That's all I need.

哇!那你每天才睡6个半小时。

Todd: Man, you're a strong guy! often do you look at the stars?

这就够了。

Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!

唉你可真够厉害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?

Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?

不是很经常,但就在我走回家的时候偶尔会看看,而且有的时候看到的是月亮。

Trevor: Yeah!

月亮!好!从你们家能看到星星吗?

Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?

能啊!

Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.

好啊,你住的那地儿晚上冷吗?

Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?

现在冷,不过夏天快到了,就要转暖了。

Trevor: I'm a morning person.

好,那你更喜欢白天还是晚上呢?

Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?

我是个爱早起的人。

Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.

哦我也是。最后一个问题,你能整晚的熬夜吗?

Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.

如果我有个足够好的理由,我会的。不过通常我都会熬到深夜。

Trevor: See you later!

好,我也是,谢谢你。

好,过会见!

  英语口语2人简单对话:相机

Todd: Trevor, do you have a camera?

Trevor,你有相机吗?

Trevor: Yeah, I have two cameras. I have a digital camera and a SLR camera.

有啊,我有两个相机。一个数码相机还有一架单反。

Todd: OK, which one do you prefer?

好的,那你更喜欢哪个呢?

Trevor: Recently I am using the digital camera a lot. I can make the photos on my personal computer.

最近我用数码相机多一些。我还可以在电脑上做照片。

Todd: OK. What do you like to take photos of?

好,你喜欢拍哪类的照片呢?

Trevor: I like to take photos of people, mainly, sometimes landscapes but mainly people.

我主要喜欢拍人物照,有时候会拍景儿,但大部分还都拍人。

Todd: Now you mean your family or strangers?

你的意思是拍家人还是拍陌生人?

Trevor: Oh, family and friends, sometimes strangers.

哦,家人和朋友,有的时候也会拍些陌生人。

Todd: Oh, OK. Do you mind being photographed?

哦好我知道了。你介意被拍吗?

Trevor: No, I like it! No, I'm not shy.

不,我很喜欢!我不害羞的。

Todd: OK. Do you smile when people take your picture?

好。别人给你拍照的时候你会笑吗?

Trevor: Sometimes, or I might make a silly face.

有时候会,或者说我长了一张笑脸。

Todd: A silly face! OK. kind of pictures do you like to look at?

笑脸!好,那你喜欢看哪类照片呢?

Trevor: I like to look at nice landscapes, and cityscapes.

我喜欢看不错的乡村照和城市照。

Todd: Cityscapes!

城市照!

Trevor: Yeah, photographs taken in the city.

对呀,一般的照片都是在城市拍的。

Todd: OK. Great! And do you have pictures of yourself as a child?

好,很不错!你有你小时候的照片吗?

Trevor: Oh, I've got a couple at home, but they're a bit embarassing.

我家有好多呢,但都有点儿幼稚啊。

Todd: OK. Do you have any pictures of your family in your wallet?

哦,那你钱包里有你家人的照片吗?

Trevor: Yeah, I've got a picture of my mum and dad.

有张我父母的!

Todd: Oh, Wow! Wow, that's nice! OK. Thanks, Trevor.

哦,好的,很不错啊。谢谢你了。

  英语口语2人简单对话:印度尼西亚

Todd: So, Phil, what country would you like to talk about now?

Phil,你现在比较想跟我们谈谈哪座城市?

Phil: I am going to talk about Indonesia. And specific, I am going to talk about Mt. Bromo. It's the highest point in Java. One of the biggest island, well the most highly populated island in Indonesia. Ah, last fall, around November, I made it to Bromo and, there's a very high mountain there, over 3,000 meters tall, called Mt. Semaru and I decided to hike this with my girlfriend, Sara. Let me tell you, it's quite a hike, 17 kilometers from the base camp, through a park, very beautiful park, lots of trees, good swimming hole really really nice area, especially in Indonesia, it's so developed, there's a lot of pollution there.

谈谈印度尼西亚吧。具体来说,我是要谈Mt. Bromo.那是Java的最高点。其中的一个最大岛屿,也是印尼人口最多的一个岛屿。哦,上个秋天,大概11月份的时候,我去Bromo,那儿有个非常高的山,超过3000米,叫Mt. Semaru,我和我女朋友就打算去远足呢。跟你说啊,那可真算的上是远足,从营地穿过一个公园,一个很漂亮的公园有17公里呢,那个公园里有很多树,一个很棒的游泳池,尤其是在印尼,那儿发展的很好,就是污染太厉害了。

Todd: It was really nice to see some nature there, but when you get to the park, we started out around 2 o'clock in the morning, camped for the afternoon, because the best time to go to Semaru is at sunrise. So we started off around 2 o'clock with a few Indonesian fellows and about an hour into the trip one of those boys hurt their ankle so our friends were stopped but we didn't want to end our hike so we continued up the mountain, it's still pitch black, we have one flash light between the two of us, and the path starts to get very narrow, and as you approach the actual volcano, you start to see all these markers of where people have fallen off and died, so it's a little unnerving and you make sure you stay on the path and then you hit the volcano, and it's all primus stone, all ash, and you're walking at about a 45 degree incline.

那儿确实是个感受大自然最理想的地方,尤其是在你刚到公园的时候。我们那天早上2点就出发了,但露营到下午因为去Semaru的最佳时机是在太阳落山的时候。我们和一些印尼的朋友下午2点出发,就在差不多一个小时的时候其中一个男孩的脚踝受伤了,我们就停了下来。但由于我们不想就此放弃,所以就一直在爬山。尽管是漆黑一片,我们俩还有闪光灯。路越变越窄,就在你接近真正的火山的时候,你会看到很多标记,很多人都是从那儿落下然后死去的,所以说会有点儿不安。而且你要相信你一直在走自己的路,那你就会击垮火山了。那儿都是博智石,还都是灰烬,而且你大约是走在45度的斜坡上。

It took us about 4, 3 to 4, hours to walk all the way up this mountain, and our oxygen was getting short. It's hard to get your footing because it's all ash, so you fall down, you're gasping for breath, you walk another 20 meters, you fall down, you gasp for breath more and more. Finally, we got to the top, and as it turned out, it was a really cloudy day and we couldn't see anything.

爬上这座山大概花了我们3-4个小时,而且慢慢地我们都在缺氧。很难一直走下去因为那儿全是灰烬,所以说在你感觉要往下掉的时候,就要屏住呼吸。然后再走20米,又感觉要掉下去了,再次屏住呼吸。最后我们爬上山顶。事实证明,那天多云,我们根本什么都看不清。

Phil: Ooh! That's too bad. Sounds like a good trip though.

哦那很不幸啊,不过听起来倒像是场好旅程。

Todd: Yeah, it was an experience.

对啊,是份好经历。

  英语口语2人简单对话:纹身

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest.

Jason,我看你胸口有个很牛的纹身。

Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry.

是的。不过我不是无赖,别担心。

Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it?

纹身的原因是什么?你为什么要纹身?

Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually work as a tattooist, a long time ago but now I stopped that, so I can come traveling. I designed the tattoo myself. I drew it onto paper then I got my friend to actually tattoo it onto my body. I got a wolf really because I really love animals, and a wolf is my favorite animal.

那是因为很久以前我是一名纹身师,但现在不做了,所以我有时间来旅游了。我现在都是自己设计纹身。我把它画在纸上,然后拿给我朋友,让他们纹在我身上。我之前纹了只狼,因为我非常喜欢动物,而且狼是我最喜欢的动物。

Todd:So, you drew the tattoo.

所以你纹了这个纹身。

Jason: I drew the tattoo, yeah.

对,我纹了这个纹身。

Todd:Did it hurt when it was being sketched in your body?

纹的时候疼不疼啊?

Jason: Yeah, it did hurt, but tattoos can vary in amounts of pain depending where on your body it was. The chest is probably the worst place, which is where my tattoo is, so it hurt.

确实挺疼,但根据纹身部位不同,疼痛的程度也不同。胸口大概是疼痛感最强烈的地方,也就是我纹身的地方,所以真的很疼。

Todd:Why is the chest the worst place?

为什么胸口会是最疼的地方呢?

Jason: Because there's not much meat there, kind of, because there is a lot of bone. And, the closer to the bone it is, and the thinner the skin the more painful it's going to be.

因为胸口没那么多肉,那儿都是骨头。而且离骨头越近的地方,皮肤会越薄,纹身的时候就会越疼。

以上是本站小编整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。