I have a date tomorrow night.
明晚我有一个约会。Really? Who with?
真的吗?和谁?A girl I met at the market.
一个我在市场遇到的女孩。
You met a girl at the supermarket?
你在超级市场遇到一个女孩?She was standing behind me in a really slow line at the checkout counter.
在收银台缓慢的队伍中她站在我的后面。What did you say to her?
你对她说了什么?I had two pineapples in my cart, and she asked where I had found them.
我的购物车里有两个凤梨,她问我在哪里找到的。She asked you about your pineapples?
她向你询问你的凤梨?I told her I had gotten the last two on the shelf, but I offered her one of mine.
我告诉她我拿了货架上的最后两个,但我分给了她一个我的。That was nice of you.
你人真好。She asked me how she could return the favor, so I asked her out.
她问我她可以如何回报我,所以我约她出来。Sometimes a slow line can be a good thing.
有时很慢的队伍也可以是好事情。译文属仅供学习和交流使用,未经允许不得转载